DynaPro Adhesive Non-Woven Fabric provides complete coverage and fixation of wound dressings to reduce the risk of contamination from foreign material. It is gentle on sensitive skin and will not produce allergic reactions. The fabric comes with a backing release paper that has a split liner to facilitate removal. The square frame pattern printed on the release paper also makes it easier to cut the fabric with high accuracy. The fabric is hypoallergenic and non irritating and its adhesive is strong enough to attach securely to highly contoured areas without curling or peeling away.
It is radio transparent and so will not interfere with X-Rays or any other form of radiotherapy.
In addition to fixation of wound dressings, our Adhesive Non-Woven Fabric is useful for fixation of catheters and draining tubes.
When using our Adhesive Non-Woven Fabric for dressing fixation, we suggest that you ensure that it extends at least 2 cm away from the edge of the dressing on all sides.
Other key features of the fabric are:
- It is 100% latex free and therefore ideal for those with a history of allergies to this substance;
- It is flexible and will not impede movement of the joints;
- Used as a secondary bandage, it provides additional security by keeping the primary dressing firmly in place.
The Adhesive Non-Woven Fabric comes in rolls of 2 sizes – 5 cm x 10 m and 10 cm x 10 m.
DynaPro Adhesive Non-Woven Fabric – Application
- Ensure that your skin is clean and dry before application. Creams, oils and any other foreign substances should be removed
- Select the amount of fabric you need and cut to the required size using the grid lines on the back for guidance.
- Remove the backing using the release paper section
- Affix the fabric securely to the required area.