The details of our return policy are set out below:
- You may not return merchandise without first obtaining a Return Authorization (RA) number from us. You may request a number online here.
- Each return requires a separate RA number.
- Under our return policy, all returns are subject to inspection.
- We reserve the right to apply a 10% restocking charge to all returns.
- Except for manufacturing defects or shipping errors, we will require the customer to pay for shipping all authorized returns.
- Please include a note explaining the reason for return, purchase date and invoice number.
- Except for manufacturing defects covered under warranty, you must return products within 90 days of receipt.
- Items that have been drop shipped or that are special orders may be subject to additional fees.
- Please note that we will not be able to process refunds to your account until we have been able to inspect and verify the reason for the return. As a result, please allow for transit and processing times before contacting us about your refund.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN REUSABLE AND SALEABLE CONDITION AND IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING. In particular, for hygienic and regulatory reasons, we cannot accept returns of products that someone has worn next to the skin (e.g. medical tape).
Please ship all returns to:
DynaPro Health Inc.
1-5285 Tomken Road
ON L4W 3N8