Kinesiology RestoreTape -5M Roll
Beige, Black, Blue, Red
5 CM x 5 M
Try our DynaPro Kinesiology RestoreTape – 5m Roll of sports tape for relief from sore muscles, carpal tunnel or even muscle strains and sprains. You can wear this tape for 4 to 5 days for continuous relief. It is 100% hypoallergenic and a great choice for you if you have sensitive skin or allergies.
The Kinesiology RestoreTape – 5M Roll is a sports tape that will help reduce the pain of repetitive stress injuries ranging from carpal tunnel syndrome to rotator cuff injuries. It will also help you to recover more quickly from sore & aching muscles, sprained ligaments or strained muscles and tendons.
Kinesiology RestoreTape is also available in a 5CM x 31.5 m roll size that is ideal for clinics or other healthcare professionals using large volumes. Available in colours black, beige (skin coloured), red and blue. Price shown is per roll.
Benefits Of Using This Sports Tape
You can apply Kinesiology RestoreTape to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, wrists, elbows or ankles. It will help to provide relief wherever you may experiencing soreness or pain due to occupational, recreational or sport related soft tissue injuries. It works by lifting the skin over your injured muscles and other tissues. This lifting action helps to improve the supply of blood and other restorative fluids to the site of your pain. The result is less pain. Moreover the Kinesiology RestoreTape – 5M Roll achieves these benefits without interfering with your normal activities. It differs from traditional taping methods by actually relying on your performance of your regular muscles and joint movements to do its work.
The Kinesiology RestoreTape – 5M roll is made from 100% premium quality cotton. It is also non restrictive, hypoallergenic and water resistant. Even if you have sensitive skin or have experienced allergies in the past, there is no cause for concern. Kinesiology RestoreTape, whether in the 5M or 31.5M roll, is 100% latex free.
Other benefits of this sports tape:
- It provides pain relief without need for a prescription. You also don’t need to worry about potential side effects or addiction problems as you would with many prescription pain relief medications such as NSAIDS;
- It provides targeted pain relief. The healthy areas of your body are not affected in any way (compared to taking an oral analgesic, for example);
- It improves proprioception and therefore also helps to reduce the risk of future injuries while enhancing performance;
- A single application can provide pain relief for up to 5 days at a time. You can even wear it through showers or baths or even a swim;
- It is available in four attractive colours (red, blue, beige and black) that will suit almost any personal taste or team uniform requirements;
- It can also provide support for injured joints and help them to recover more quickly;
- You can continue training and competing while benefiting from the pain relief and quicker recovery that it provides. With other types of sports tape, you may have to reduce your training and/or competition activity to allow your injury to recover.
How To Use This Sports Tape
For best results when using this sports tape, please consult these instructional videos for treating common injuries with Kinesiology RestoreTape. These videos (and the other instuctions) will assist you in applying the tape to treat many common injuries such as carpal tunnel, sprained ankle or a torn rotator cuff. You will also find lots of useful hints on how best to prepare for an application of the tape.
Please note that you should not rely solely on this sports tape to achieve recovery from your injury. You should also consult with a sports physiotherapist for help in developing an exercise program that will make you stronger and less prone to injury in the future. An exercise program, when combined with proper usage of Kinesiology Restoretape, will ensure that you are on the road to a full recovery in the shortest time possible.
The following video illustrates the use of this tape to treat an elbow injury:
Another video illustrates its use to treat a shoulder injury:
Beige, Black, Blue, Red
5 CM x 5 M